Iron Stone Acres Farm offers unique, historic and affordable lodging for travelers seeking an authentic Lancaster County Bed and Breakfast experience. Please read about our rates and policies below. Call us at (717) 286-6210 to make a reservation.
Log Home Suite: $125 per/night for 2 guests. $10 per/night for each additional adult, $5 per/night for each additional child 7-12 years old (no charge for 6 years old & under). The Log Home Suite can accomodate a family of 7. The suite includes a queen bed, two full size beds, a small sitting room & a private bath (additional child mattress if needed).
Loft Bedroom: $110 per/night for 2 guests. $10 per/night for each additional adult, $5 per/night for each additional child 7-12 years old (no charge for 6 years old & under). The Loft Bedroom can accommodate a family of 7 (or 8 with baby). The room has two double beds, 1 single bed, a pullout sofa-bed, and a baby crib. It is located on the third floor. The room has an air conditioner and a gas burning stove. Shared bath (may be available with private bath on 2nd floor for additional $25 per night – please inquire).
Victorian Bedroom: $95 per night. The room has a queen bed, an air conditioner, is located on the second floor and can accommodate 2 people. Shared bath.
See our policies below including the $20 surcharge for a 1 night stay. All rooms, except the Log Home Suite, share one bathroom which is on the second floor. Click here for photo of bathroom and other common areas.
- Prices listed are for 2 or more nights. For a 1 night stay there is a $20 surcharge.
- Rates listed above do not include taxes of about 7%
- We serve a hearty country breakfast Monday – Saturday and a generous continental breakfast on Sundays.
- Because this is a working farm property, please be prepared for an environment with farm animals, dogs, etc.
- Check in time is 4:00 – 6:00 PM (other hours by special arrangement), check out time is 11:00 AM.
- No Sunday check-ins.
- Consideration of modesty in dress is appreciated.
- Children of all ages are welcome and may help with some farm chores. We also have a playhouse & playground area for children.
- Pets are not permitted.
- The Beach Pond is normally open for swimming from the 2nd weekend in June to the 2nd weekend in September.
- All indoor areas (including barns & other outbuildings) are non-smoking.
- Alcohol consumption is not permitted on the premises.
- Payment is accepted in the form of cash or check only. Credit cards accepted if paid online via this website or Lancaster Farm Bed & Breakfast (booking fees apply).
- For cancellations where advance payment (or deposit) has been made: if the cancellation is more than 2 weeks before the reservation date, the advance payment will be refunded minus a $35 service fee. If the cancellation is less than 2 weeks before the reservation date, the payment will only be refunded (minus a $35 cancellation fee) if all the nights of the cancelled reservation are booked by someone else.