Iron Stone Acres Farm offers unique, historic and affordable lodging for travelers seeking an authentic Lancaster County Bed and Breakfast experience. Please read about our rates and policies below. Call us at (717) 286-6210 to make a reservation.
Log Home Suite: $115 per/night for 2 guests. $10 per/night for each additional adult, $5 per/night for each additional child 7-12 years old (no charge for 6 years old & under). The Log Home Suite can accomodate a family of 7. The suite includes a queen bed, two full size beds, a small sitting room & a private bath (additional child mattress if needed).
Loft Bedroom: $95 per/night for 2 guests. $10 per/night for each additional adult, $5 per/night for each additional child 7-12 years old (no charge for 6 years old & under). The Loft Bedroom can accommodate a family of 7 (or 8 with baby). The room has two double beds, 1 single bed, a pullout sofa-bed, and a baby crib. It is located on the third floor. The room has an air conditioner and a gas burning stove.
Victorian Bedroom: $85 per night. The room has a queen bed, an air conditioner, is located on the second floor and can accommodate 2 people.
Western Bedroom: $85 per night. The room has a queen bed, an air conditioner, is located on the first floor (ground floor) and can accommodate 2 people.
See our policies below including the $20 surcharge for a 1 night stay. All rooms, except the Log Home Suite, share one bathroom which is on the second floor. Click here for photo of bathroom and other common areas.
- Prices listed are for 2 or more nights. For a 1 night stay there is a $20 surcharge.
- Rates listed above do not include taxes of about 7%
- Check in time is 4:00 – 6:00 PM (other hours by special arrangement), check out time is 11:00 AM.
- Consideration of modesty in dress is appreciated.
- Children of all ages are welcome and may help with some farm chores. We also have a playhouse & playground area for children.
- Pets are not permitted.
- The Beach Pond is normally open for swimming from the 2nd weekend in June to the 2nd weekend in September.
- All indoor areas (including barns & other outbuildings) are non-smoking.
- Alcohol consumption is not permitted on the premises.
- Payment is accepted in the form of cash or check only.
- For stays of 3 or more nights a deposit by check of one night’s stay is required.
- For cancellations where a deposit has been made: if the cancellation is less than one week before the reservation date, the deposit will be refunded minus a $25 service fee.